LET US HELP YOU FILE YOUR I-130 PETITION, CONSULAR PROCESS OR ADJUST YOUR STATUS
At Gardner & Mendoza, our immigration lawyers are proud of the work we do in helping members of your family immigrate to the U.S. Or, if your family member is already here, we may be able to help adjust his or her status to that of a permanent resident. We help families reunite from all over the world!
Do you need help filing the I-130 Petition for your wife, child, parent or brother or sister? Some of the questions that our clients have when they come see us is where do we send the petition, what documents are needed with that petition, or what is a fee bill?
We can assist you with the beginning-to-end process (from filing the initial I-130 Petition to getting your family member to the U.S. through the immigrant visa consular process). The end result? A green card for your family member and his or her family members depending on the preference category and ages of derivative beneficiaries.
Our services include the preparation and proper filing of the following:
- family petition (I-130)
- spouse supplement if needed (I-130A)
- response to USCIS RFE (request for evidence)
- proper payment of Fee Bills with National Visa Center
- Department of State Form DS-260
- National Visa Center required documents including: police certificates, photos, and passports
- Affidavit of Support (I-864)
- I-485 if relative is in the U.S.
Our services also include guidance through the interview process abroad as well as personal interview preparation.
Call us today at (757) 464-9224 to schedule your consultation!