Accepting New DACA applications
We are currently accepting new DACA clients to help with filing brand new applications or for renewals. There’s a lot of documentation to gather for a new DACA filing, and we are ready to help you through the process. Below are the requirements for an initial DACA application.
According to USCIS, you may request DACA if you:
- Were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012;
- Came to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday;
- Have continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007, up to the present time;
- Were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making your request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
- Had no lawful status on June 15, 2012;
- Are currently in school, have graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a general education development (GED) certificate, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States; and
- Have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor,or three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.
Ready to file? Schedule your consultation today! Call us at 757-464-9224. We look forward to hearing your story!