Government processing times are always changing. To see the current processing times for your case, please click the link below and enter the service center where your case is pending and the form number.
Other Case Processing Times
- When to expect to receive your Green Card
- Processing information for the I-765
- Affirmative Asylum Interview Scheduling
- Administrative Appeals Office
- International Offices
- Historical Average Processing Times
- Administrative Processing Information
Additional Visa Information
What is the National Visa Center, and How Will That Affect My Visa Processing Time?
After U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) approves your immigrant visa petition, USCIS forwards your petition to the National Visa Center (NVC) for immigrant visa pre-processing. Immediate relative categories do not have yearly numerical limits. However, family preference and employment-based immigrant categories have numerical limits each year; therefore, lengthy wait times are likely involved for processing to begin.