Hiring a Superstar Spanish Speaking Inside Sales Associate – RELOCATION & HIRING
BONUS! HEALTH & RETIREMENT BENEFITS! REMOTE WORK IS AVAILABLE! GENEROUS
PAID TIME OFF!
Do you want to help people who are in a difficult and sometimes life-altering situation?
Do you want to make a difference?
We are a fast-growing and highly-entrepreneurial immigration law firm that is on track
for aggressive growth, and we need an experienced Spanish speaking Inside Sales
Associate to join our team and be a total superstar – working directly with the owner to
support the team and help our clients.
We want to be known for helping our clients come out of an extremely emotional
process feeling as though they are a better person, in a better position, and that they
had a team behind them that really cared and fought for them.
We are growing fast, and we need an Inside Sales Associate who can hit the ground running.
If these statements appeal to you, then you may be our Superstar:
- You have a strong interest in consultative solutions selling.
- You have a proven track record utilizing a consultative sales approach.
- You have a proven track record with telephone sales.
- You have demonstrated proven success in lead generation, prospecting, contract
- negotiation, and closing customers.
- You understand that sometimes it’s OK to leave a message, but sometimes you gotta keep trying until you speak to a person.
- You smile when you answer the phone.
- You are an independent self-starter who thrives on immersion in a rapidly changing
- environment and have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- You are very good with calendars, e-mail, spreadsheets, word processing, and the internet; in other words, you are very tech-savvy.
- Your middle name is “No Drama.”
- You are proactive and have a can-do attitude, with great follow-through and great attention to detail.
- You have strong communication skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to be personable yet persistent.
We love to help people learn and grow. We need a Spanish speaking Inside Sales
Associate with experience in consultative solutions selling. The ideal candidate will be
able to take initiative on work that needs to be done and complete tasks with minimal
This is a full-time position where you are expected to manage a hectic sales schedule,
so you absolutely must be able to work *in the office* for 40 hours per week. Initial
employment compensation will be based on your experience with a base salary and bonus compensation with opportunities for increases after that for those who can demonstrate their profitability.
If this exciting opportunity appeals to you, please follow the instructions listed below.
APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE
CONSIDERED, so please review them carefully.
Prepare a cover letter with no more than TWO paragraphs and a closing sentence. In
the first paragraph, explain what you believe are the three most important qualities needed
in a Spanish-speaking Inside Sales Associate who works with immigration clients and
why you believe they are the most important qualities. In the second paragraph, explain why you applied to this particular ad. As a closing sentence, please write, “I have read the instructions contained in the job posting and have followed the instructions.”
DO NOT SEND your resume through this website. Email your resume and cover letter in PDF format to resume @ gmlaw.net. The subject line of the email should have your last name (all caps), followed by the position you are applying for in lowercase, followed by one word that you would use to describe yourself in all caps. [For example, VARGAS inside sales associate EAGER]
We look forward to reviewing your application!