Ready to naturalize? Reserve your spot at our FREE Citizenship Day virtual event!
Gardner & Mendoza, along with AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association) are hosting the 15th Annual Citizenship Day event February 20, 2021, where we will help you complete your N-400 application FOR FREE! Please visit Eventbrite or call us today to make your reservation to this Zoom event. Our volunteers will be ready to be of assistance to make sure your appointment flows seamlessly.
Citizenship Day is a single-day nationwide event hosted by AILA chapters across the country. Each year, Citizenship Day helps thousands of eligible legal permanent residents to prepare and apply for U.S. naturalization FOR FREE!
The Hampton Roads chapter hosted by Gardner & Mendoza, P.C. will help create a safe and welcoming place for all immigrants and highlight the beautiful and powerful impact of immigrants in the United States.
Are you ready to become a U.S. Citizen? Stop paying to renew your green card every ten years and worrying about international travel. Invest in your family, your community, your future – become a U.S. Citizen! There’s no better time to apply!
When: February 20, 2021, 10:00am to 2:00pm
If you have been a Legal Permanent Resident (Green card holder) for at least 5 years, (or) 3 years if you are married to a U.S. Citizen, then you may be eligible to apply.
RECEIVE FREE HELP FROM TRUSTED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS AND ACCREDITED REPRESENTATIVES, INCLUDING:
- Citizenship Orientation
- Eligibility Screening
- Legal Review and Assessment
- Application Assistance
- Information on English and Citizenship Classes
- Study Material for USCIS Interview & Examination
WHAT DOCUMENTS TO GATHER:
- Green card and social security card,
- List of ALL trips outside the US for the last 5 years,
- Family information for ALL children and spouses (current and former),
- If you have ever been arrested, certificates of disposition for all arrests,
- Address and job history for the last 5 years,
- Passports valid from 2015 to present,
- All marriage & divorce decrees,
- Money order for $725 payable to “US Department of Homeland Security (This is a government filing fee and you don’t have to have it to attend our free workshop.)
TO APPLY FOR FEE WAIVER:
2019 Income Tax or proof of Public Benefits (Link, Medicaid, SSI, TANF)
Help us spread the word – please share!