Thank you for considering our law firm to service your your immigration needs. When you make an appointment with one of our immigration attorneys, you can be confident that you are making the choice thousands of happy clients have already made.
We understand that it’s hard to make a decision about which immigration lawyer you should trust with your immigration case.
Here’s what you can expect when you meet with one of our lawyers:
- Knowledge. With almost 20 years of experience, we know immigration law. Our attorneys are all members of American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), and we keep on top of changing laws with Continuing Legal Education. We’ve even been on panels teaching other lawyers about certain aspects of immigration law.
- Questions. Our lawyers will review your whole immigration history. We ask a lot of questions, because not only do we want to hear your story, but we must hear your story in order to effectively represent you. Each immigration case is different and facts are critical.
- Confidentiality. From the time you call our office, everything you tell us is confidential, and you can trust that it remains that way.
- Solutions. If we can help you with your case, when you leave your consultation with one of our immigration attorneys, you will leave knowing the game plan. What we’re going to do with your case, how long it will take and how much it will cost for both government and legal fees.
- Respect. We’re highly respected in our community – by our clients and colleagues as well as by the immigration officers at our local USCIS office. We know how important it is to be respected and so we treat our clients with the utmost respect. You might see lawyers talking down to clients in the movies (or in real life!), but that’s not us.
With immigration laws changing so rapidly under our current administration, there is no greater need than now to start working on your immigration case.
You visited the right immigration law firm website, and now it’s time to come and meet us in person. Let us help give you peace of mind, and call us back for a consultation at 757-464-9224.